Frequently Asked Questions
Zumba provides more than just a replacement of expensive on-premise equipment. It is easy to install, easy to use and easy to manage. And it delivers enterprise-class functionality which could be available to you just by activating it! Yes, it is that easy.
You must be a local entity with a registered UEN and place of business.
You will need to prepare the following documents:
1. Copy of your company’s latest Certificate of Registration from the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority of Singapore (ACRA);
2. Copy of the identification document (NRIC / FIN / Passport) of the Authorised Officer who is applying on behalf of the company;
3. Our Application Form with necessary details filled in;
4. Original Company Stamp (to be affixed on the application form); and
5. Original letter of authorisation with the company’s letterhead indicating name, NRIC, designation of Authorised Office, and signed by the company Director (with Company Stamp) if the Authorised officer is not the owner of director of the company.
Fill in your contact information here, and we will be in touch within 3 business days.
Charges are for Base Plan, Addons and Usage for outgoing calls.
Kloutricity Zumba works simply with a reliable internet service on devices such as a mobile phone, laptops, tablets.
Kloutricty Zumba also works on IP deskphones certified by Kloutricty.
The good news is that no cabling is required for the service however you do require to already have internet access.
Installation of the application on your mobile devices is a breeze with our intuitive user interface.
Installation of the IP deskphones is also an easy task.
Assistance for installation of the IP deskphones is also available although charges may apply.
To suit various business needs, Kloutricity Zumba is offered on 12-mth, 24-mth or 36-mth contract periods. It is also available on a no-contract basis.
We believe business must be dynamic to meet business challenges, and offer businesses the option for re-sizing the committed subscription that may still be within the contract period. Terms and conditions do apply. Call us to find out more.
Yes cancellation or termination of the subscription during the contract period is allow, although fees will apply.
You may call our business partners who have assisted with your subscription, or otherwise call us as our support team is on hand to assist. Call us at 6914 2900, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GIRO, Cheque and PayNow.